The new Aeron Chair, an evolution of an ergonomic revolution
Aeron® Chairs Retooled to Perform for Today’s Work and Workers, Aeron now offers smarter weight distribution and suspension through 8Z Pellicle®, and adjustable PostureFit SL™ that supports both the sacrum and lumbar to better nurture the natural S-shape of the spine. Available in three holistic material expressions, Aeron harmonizes with today’s work places.
Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick, 1994
Remastered by Don Chadwick, 2016
- Combined comfort, courtesy of enhancements that work together to support the human form
- Three sizes to fit anyone in the 1st to 99th percentile
- Accommodates a wide range of activities and postures you adopt while working
12 years, 24 hours use.
Herman Miller Aeron Chair (BNIB)
Brand New in Box with full warranty
Why no pricing?
Contractual obligations prevent us from publishing our prices for this chair on the Web. For further information please call or email us for a Quick Quote
- Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustment that allows the user to limit the amount of recline and offers 5 degree forward seat angle adjustment.
- Adjustable PostureFit SL support provides a custom fit in sacral and lumbar regions of the spine . The user can fine tune the level of support with an adjustable knob on the PostureFit SL.
- Fully Adjustable arms. Move the forward and backwards; 4" vertically; Pivots 15 degrees outward and 17 1/2 degrees inward;
- Upgraded C7 hard floor or carpet casters
- Non-upholstered arm pads
- Graphite frame and Pellicle.
Covered by Herman Miller's comprehensive 12 year parts and labour warranty. Chairs are tested and warranted for use by persons 300 pounds and under. Unless stated otherwise, pick up and return delivery of warranty product is subject to additional costs.