Expectations are high for work chairs— and in places where different people use the same chair successively, around the clock, they’re even higher. Celle’s dependable, hardworking design stands up to heavy use, even in the most demanding environments—from call centers to nurses’ stations, conference areas to laboratories.
- Harmonic™ 2 Tilt. The tilt enables natural, balanced movement through a range of postures.
- Cellular Suspension™ Interconnecting loops form a “flex map” that conforms to your unique shape while you move (available in the seat and back).
- PostureFit®. PostureFit supports your spine at its lowest point, the sacrum, and reinforces your pelvis, preventing slouching and fatigue while you sit.
- Optional Height-Adjustable Lumbar Support. The height-adjustable lumbar support provides an added level of spinal support and comfort for the lumbar region.
- Contoured Seat Pad. The seat pad incorporates a blend of injection molding and foam to provide seamless, long-term comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
Herman Miller Celle Chair
4-6 weeks for delivery/pick up.
Work chair, Celle, Standard height tange, Tilt limiter and seat angle adjustment, Adjustable arms, Adjustable seat depth, upholstered cushion seat (Gr 2 Crepe fabric), Cellular Suspension back or Upholstered Cellular Suspension back, Adjustable lumbar support, C7 casters for carpet or hard floors